Moses Lake Hybrid Airshow 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
🎉 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE 🎉
Join us for this year’s 2021 Moses Lake HYBRID Airshow on June 17, 18 & 19th at the Grant County International Airport. We are putting together tickets for BOTH drive-in and walk-in opportunities.
Please also note that if you are military or seniors (over 60+), there is a 10% discount available for you.
Options to receive your discount are:
1. Pay for your ticket at the front gate on-site and present your ID (Our 10% discount will only be available after Early Bird Ticket Sales).
2. Purchase tickets ahead of time from Basin Pacific Insurance's (Sponsors for Alex Harvill's Guinness World Record 2021 Jump) office and showcase your ID. Basin Pacific Insurance is located at 1025 S Pioneer Way or call them at (509) 765-4785 for more information.
Why should you get excited about this year’s show?
1. We will be hosting a Guinness World Record Jump Attempt with local star, @alexharvill, June 17th, 2021! You do not want to miss out on this historical event! (Tickets on sale now for $20/person).
2. We’ve got an abundance of fantastic acts this year to help us kick off Airshow Event Season! From our military acts (A-10 Demo Team, Black Daggers Airborne, EA-18G Growler Team & more) to some civilian acts (Vicky Benzing, Undaunted Airshows: Orca Flight, Mini Jet Airshows & more)!
3. We are bringing back static displays! More details coming soon on what you can expect this year!
4. We will be having on-site food trucks!
5. We will be putting together a STEM Education area for the kids! More info coming soon on what you can expect.
To have the airshow in this less restrictive mode, we must still maintain the following Covid protocols:
1. We must continue to provide Drive-in parking spaces for attendees who prefer to have a reserved private parking spot where they can picnic/tailgate unmasked while enjoying the airshow.
2. We must provide designated 10’ x 10’ areas for small, unmasked groups to occupy to consume food they bring/buy from vendors and enjoy the airshow.
3. Since we will not violate your privacy by asking about your medical history, we will not keep track of who is vaccinated. However, because of this, we will require all attendees and staff walking outside of their reserved parking or marked small group areas to wear facemasks.
4. We must all work together to ensure reasonable physical distancing and that crowd sizes remain under 50 at any one display in the static aircraft display area.
5. We must all work together to keep physical distancing in lines for food trucks and other booths that may be on site.
6. We must maintain ample attendee ingress/egress space to/from the general parking areas to accommodate reasonable physical distancing.
While not completely back to normal, we are delighted to bring Central Washington the largest near-normal public event since Covid arrived.
We sincerely appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we navigate these difficult times. We look forward to bringing you a GREAT SHOW and can’t wait to see you there!
2 hours 30 minutes
Radio Control Display