Food Truck Vendor
· Space as indicated for various sponsor, vendor & exhibitor packages
· 110-volt power where appropriate (1 drop)
· Access to water & restrooms
· Garbage cans with regular pickup & disposal
All other items are the responsibility of the vendor.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A copy of your liability insurance naming as additional named insured:
Grant County International Airport
7810 Andrews St. NE
Moses Lake, WA 98837-3204
15913 20th Place W
Lynnwood, WA 98087-2531
2. For the safety of everyone, please bring weights and tie-downs for your canopies, tables and signage. June sunshine and wind at the airport can be extreme.
3. Exhibitors, Sponsorsj and Vendors may sell food, goods or services from your booths, exhibits and trucks. Alcohol not included.
If you are selling/sampling food, you must obtain the proper Grant County health permits for the products you are offering to the public.
4. Everyone can promote their business as they like, however, your methods of promotion cannot unreasonably impact other exhibitors.
Please control music volume, live music performers and other potentially disruptive activity.
Your company must be currently licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
All products & services you offer must be legal and appropriate for a community family event.