Benefits: (Your Company Name) Presents "Vanguard Squadron" the Ethanol Powered Aerobatic Team appears in all media and marketing for before/during/after Moses Lake Airshow.
- Media Coverage:
- Company Name or audio recognition in all paid and media partner promotional advertising from media partners where Vanguard Squadron is mentioned ($5,000 value).
- Columbia Basin Herald Newspaper – Logo ID in display advertising + (Sponsor) identified as Sponsor for Vanguard Squadron in all op-ed articles. ($1,000 value)
- Radio – Audio recognition in spots as Sponsor Vanguard Squadron on regional stations 4 weeks prior to the event. ($2,000 value)
- Press Conference participation with Vanguard Squadron - Media Preview Day June 17
- Vanguard Squadron Sponsor Status in all press kits and general news releases
- Social Media:
- Weekly posts starting 3 months prior to airshow.
- Custom video produced for social media ($1,500 value)
- Tier one logo recognition on website & online ads
- On-Site Exposure
- Logo recognition on Welcome Banner placed at the Moses Lake Air Show’s main entrance.
- (2) Complimentary 6’ banners with (Your Company) Name & Logo hung along viewing Flightline. ($1,000 value)
- ** 12’ x 12’ Exhibit Space ($600 value) ** if available due to covid protocols
- (2) booth staff passes
- PA announcements each time Vanguard Squadron is mentioned during the airshow.
- Official Program: circulation of 10,000 copies distributed to spectators.
- Name and logo recognition in the Moses Lake official Spectator Guide as Vanguard Squadron sponsor.
- Sponsor logo positioned on interior sponsor recognition “marquee”.
- Quarter page color display ad in the Moses Lake Official Spectator Guide.
- Ad copy & layout to be provided by Sponsor before May 15, 2020. ($1,200 value)
- Air Show Tickets
- (4) Complimentary adult admissions ($100 value)
- First rights: First right to claim any performer sponsorship for 2022.
Performer – Vanguard Squadron
Sales Tax Included